Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/07/2024 4:55 am
Hi guys,
I am looking for a job around Bay Area, California.
I have 12 years of elevator and escalator experience Mostly in KONE, Otis, Mitsubishi, Shidler.
Please PM me if you can refer me.
Thank you,
03/07/2024 5:19 am
Have you called the hall?
Topic starter
03/07/2024 5:59 am
hall? no idea what is it!
03/07/2024 6:07 am
union hall
Topic starter
03/07/2024 7:00 am
I reach out to union for 3 years now and still in touch but didn't get any result.
Tried indeed for job posts, no luck either.
Tried indeed for job posts, no luck either.
05/07/2024 1:25 pm
You’ve got to be hired through (as a member in good standing) the local elevator union to be eligible for employment. If you’re not already a member (which I think you answered that already) your search will be non union work such as you’ve previously done I suspect. Drop in and talk personally with the local elevator union hall in your area to become familiar with just how the hiring process works and pursue that. Local 8 for the Bay Area. You must also possess a license certifying you as a certified competent conveyance mechanic (CCCM). Do you have that? If not…second strike. Just go talk with them and see what comes of it.
Topic starter
10/07/2024 12:56 am
Thank you for your respond.
I went in person in Corvid time!
I talk to them and still keep in touch.
But they do not do anything, after about 3 years!
Only respond was if you have job in elevator company that is union member we can add you then. As you mentioned those company hire from union!
I want my experience to be coordinate here.
Willing to take test or get CCCM.
I tried different number and email that I found in website.
Still no result, If you could connect me with some one that would help me.
Appreciate
I went in person in Corvid time!
I talk to them and still keep in touch.
But they do not do anything, after about 3 years!
Only respond was if you have job in elevator company that is union member we can add you then. As you mentioned those company hire from union!
I want my experience to be coordinate here.
Willing to take test or get CCCM.
I tried different number and email that I found in website.
Still no result, If you could connect me with some one that would help me.
Appreciate
11/07/2024 4:42 am
Anywhere on the east coast is dying for folks. You'd be hired on very quickly as an assistant