Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thyssenn escalator

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,702 Views
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37692]
Anyone have a manual or any idea how to change a handrail?
Is it true that you can only use a machine to connect it and cannot remove it ?



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure about ThyssenKrupp units but I've changed Montgomery HR's and KONE Eco3000's without having to have them vulcanized. You'll need to pull a few steps and take a good look to see if it is possible.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it's the Velino, it will have to be cut, and pull a new double booted one in and vulcanized. I recommend a plastic one over rubber. It eliminates static shock.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
How to understand which one is there is nothing like a tabel



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is there any tip to tell . I already have changed a handrail in Schindler and otis escalator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Maxwell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have replaced a handrail on TKE Velinos without vulcanizing. We order whole ones. It is a bit of work to remove everything but it is doable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thx for your comment. Do you have any manual? Or error codes?



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have an error code 800. Any clue?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Maxwell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the error code book for Velinos. I will take pictures tomorrow. Sorry for the late reply.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What do you mean with remove everything?



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Can you send me?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top