Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/04/2013 10:25 pm
We currently use Lift Net, can anyone recommend another vendor that monitors elevators.
03/04/2013 10:41 pm
Kings 3. Not necessarily a recommendation, just one that I know about.
Last edited by E-man; 04/03/13 02:47 PM.
04/04/2013 6:51 am
Lift Net works fairly well. It just has to be set up correctly 🙂
04/04/2013 11:40 am
If I have MiProms, Swift Futura and Fuji in the same building would this liftnet be able to show all units at a security desk/management office?
06/04/2013 10:11 am
Originally Posted By: sbrmilitia
If I have MiProms, Swift Futura and Fuji in the same building would this liftnet be able to show all units at a security desk/management office?
Yep it would work with the above equipment. Lift-net has extensive interfacing capabilities. They have great tech support and will jump on a plane if need be... We were really impressed with Sam and his team on a large installation we did in Toronto.