Elevator Forum

TAC 50 hall call lo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

TAC 50 hall call lockout

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,189 Views
(@Ropeshackle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6449]
Hey Guys, I am trying to lock out 2nd fl. Hall calls on a duplex TAC 50. I am using IMS tool. I locked out the car calls, but not sure how to lock out the hall call on only 1 of the 2 cars. (Customer wants only 1 car to answer hall call.) Thx for any help!



   
Quote
(@Ropeshackle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Figured it out. SCAA command.



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did that SCAA work? You can go into the group, REE=the car number you want to work on. Set the table up, I believe 1=up call only 2=up and down calls and 3=down call only.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ropeshackle)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ya, it worked. Thx for the reply.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top