Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LCECPU KONE PROBLEM

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,183 Views
(@fottere)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33112]
SORRY I REPLACED THE BOARD OF MONOSPACE KONE LCECPU KONE KM773390G03. 106AW13120397. NO APP APPEARS IN THE DISPLAY. CAN YOU HELP ME TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THANKS
Attachments
photo pcb 3.jpg (330.62 KB, 72 downloads)



   
Quote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That's a 561 board. It has power? I'm starting from scratch since I don't have access to it.



   
ReplyQuote
 TC7
(@TC7)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe NO APP means there is no application software loaded on the CPU. You need a Kone Flash SD card with the latest version of software to make that work. I’m not sure that Kone Spares sells that outside of Kone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What software version do you have, what was in the old card?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ramon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can buy the software SD card for the LCECPU561 by Modusystems in The Netherlands



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top