Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/10/2023 10:17 pm
Hi!
I recently changed the main board in the v3f20.i put all the parameters and iam trying to do the learn guide but after I press ender to start, the elevator starts for 4sec and it stops giving me the error stfail.also I have an error e9 in the display of the tms600.any help?
I recently changed the main board in the v3f20.i put all the parameters and iam trying to do the learn guide but after I press ender to start, the elevator starts for 4sec and it stops giving me the error stfail.also I have an error e9 in the display of the tms600.any help?
03/10/2023 10:36 pm
sftail = Start fail
Its normal tachometer fail..
Check that the tachometer scaling jumper is in the correct position on the control board 385:A1
Its normal tachometer fail..
Check that the tachometer scaling jumper is in the correct position on the control board 385:A1
Topic starter
03/10/2023 11:02 pm
All jumpers are in the same position as the previous board. Also in inspection mode elevator works ok but in normal mode nothing.
03/10/2023 11:16 pm
What was the error before changing the board?
How old is the Nvram...
Also check all the can connections
How old is the Nvram...
Also check all the can connections
E9 NET NOT WORKING
- There is something wrong with CAN connections
+ Replace processor board
Topic starter
03/10/2023 11:35 pm
The first is the display of the TMS that gives me the error E9
The second is the board of the v3f20 that I replace.the reason was that after 1m elevator stopped even in normal or inspection mode.
The second is the board of the v3f20 that I replace.the reason was that after 1m elevator stopped even in normal or inspection mode.
04/10/2023 12:10 am
Ok but check the other things and maybe use Ivmon to see if the fault is in the drive unit
Topic starter
04/10/2023 1:06 am
What do you mean with processor board.
Do you have any manual for TMS 600 display errors?
Do you have any manual for TMS 600 display errors?
Drive works perfectly on inspection mode.
Is it possible to have a fault and work on inspection?
Topic starter
04/10/2023 2:13 am
Is this the processor board? If I order a new one do I have to do any adjustments besides jumpers ? Should I use the old ic's?
Thanks in advance!
Thanks in advance!