Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/10/2023 8:41 pm
What can you tell me about this elevator? besides that it's old
Last edited by TOD1222; 10/03/23 12:45 PM.
03/10/2023 8:46 pm
Geared slow speed car. Motor is not original.
04/10/2023 2:12 pm
Do you have controllr pictures? Is there a generator?
05/10/2023 6:24 am
Look on the controller for the type stamped on the data tag.
My guess it’s a Otis SOB…
06/10/2023 7:25 pm
I can tell you:
that its a slow moving car (~100FPM)
the capacity is anywhere from 1500-2000bs
I can tell you that it needs a worm gear packing asap due to the amount of gear oil on the side of the machine and the bottle in the background
the elevator is located around 104 Broadway NYC
and appears to still runs off the orignal othompson or otis contoller
that its a slow moving car (~100FPM)
the capacity is anywhere from 1500-2000bs
I can tell you that it needs a worm gear packing asap due to the amount of gear oil on the side of the machine and the bottle in the background
the elevator is located around 104 Broadway NYC
and appears to still runs off the orignal othompson or otis contoller
What do you want to know?
06/10/2023 7:40 pm
The machine room floor needs to be cleaned and painted. Cable guards need to be installed. Looks like this unit has been neglected. I'd hate to see the cartop and pit.
06/10/2023 8:30 pm
Originally Posted by KSNY
I can tell you:
that its a slow moving car (~100FPM)
the capacity is anywhere from 1500-2000bs
I can tell you that it needs a worm gear packing asap due to the amount of gear oil on the side of the machine and the bottle in the background
the elevator is located around 104 Broadway NYC
appears to still runs off the orignal othompson or otis contoller
cable gaurds needed
Overhead GEARED traction machine
that its a slow moving car (~100FPM)
the capacity is anywhere from 1500-2000bs
I can tell you that it needs a worm gear packing asap due to the amount of gear oil on the side of the machine and the bottle in the background
the elevator is located around 104 Broadway NYC
appears to still runs off the orignal othompson or otis contoller
cable gaurds needed
Overhead GEARED traction machine
Contact Ascend Consultant. He will be able to assist you with whatever you need and point you in the right direction
What do you want to know?
12/10/2023 7:49 pm
Looks like a fantastic candidate for modernization get some bids.