Elevator Forum

Kone TMS 600 Showin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone TMS 600 Showing Power Fail & Change Board

29 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
23.1 K Views
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20503]
Hello,

I have Kone TMS 600 Mainboard , the leds of Power Fail & Change board is active
i think there is a problem with the EEPROM IC ,Does anyone have
this part working and can send me the data inside it .
And where can i buy a new EEPROM containing the same data?



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which chip is bad? I can help you with that. There is a 4 meg EPROM on the board and 2 meg Communication Chip & an NVRAM.
If your in the USA PM me a phone number.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is no EE on that board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
Which chip is bad? I can help you with that. There is a 4 meg EPROM on the board and 2 meg Communication Chip & an NVRAM.
If your in the USA PM me a phone number.

Hello, Rolly
This is the board i have

Attachments
KM476203G01-Elevator-PCB-For-KONE-elevator-spare.jpg (114.83 KB, 41 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is a standard TMS 600 CPU board. The top chip on the far right of the 3 is NVRAM. The next chip to the left is the RAM chip, The 3rd chip is the Program chip, a 4meg EPROM.
The empty sockets are optional chips.
The chip on the bottom is a 2meg EPROM. (Communication) The Battery backed ram chip (NVRAM) stores all your parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Get a better picture of chip labels and I will tell you if I have that software.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
Get a better picture of chip labels and I will tell you if I have that software.

Here is a clear view of the chip part

Attachments
220170409_102049[28].jpg (1.92 MB, 26 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Will look today but I think I may have that software.. It is revision 1.0 What speed is this car?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
Will look today but I think I may have that software.. It is revision 1.0 What speed is this car?

Do you mean the elevator speed?
I'm not sure about that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Software is written for 1, 2, 4,or 8 Meters per second.

1=up to 200 fpm
2=up to 400 fpm
4=up to 800 fpm
8=up to 1600 fpm

Last edited by Rolly; 05/13/17 04:55 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
Software is written for 1, 2, 4,or 8 Meters per second.

1=up to 200 fpm
2=up to 400 fpm
4=up to 800 fpm
8=up to 1600 fpm

I see, it's written as "R = 1.0" on the chip.
Should i confirm from another source?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is the software revision number.. Is it a geared or gearless? The A3 & A6 Boards in the drive determine how fast the car can go along with the software. Look at the Gov or crosshead data tag and see what car speed is supposed to be.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
That is the software revision number.. Is it a geared or gearless? The A3 & A6 Boards in the drive determine how fast the car can go along with the software. Look at the Gov or crosshead data tag and see what car speed is supposed to be.

Hello, Rolly

I couldn't figure what the speed of the car is.
Can you check which type of the software you have, and if it possible i will try to modify it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry have to know the speed..are you an Elevator Tech and what country are you in?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Khaled)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Rolly
Sorry have to know the speed..are you an Elevator Tech and what country are you in?

Egypt, i received the Board with a fault, and I'm just trying to fix it.
I don't have a strong knowledge about elevators, unlike you.

Last edited by Khaled; 05/21/17 02:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top