Elevator Forum

KONE RESOLVE 2301 F...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE RESOLVE 2301 Fault

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,265 Views
(@Gaulum)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34092]
I'm trying to get a KONE ReSolve back from the dead. Showed up after the building regained power, after a blackout. The car was parked with the doors open, lights off (light switch in the on position, so they should be on). Only failt logged was 2301. I replaced the COB24 board with a brand new one from KONE Spares, as per the KONE procedure, except I did not throw the disconnect after doing the 5-7-1, I just disconnected the XM 13 connector to kill power to the main board. Powered back on, and then I had a 1409 fault. Did a 5-7-2, same method as described earlier, and 2301 came back...any ideas?



   
Quote
(@jselevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

I think you should try to do shaft setup drive, 5-2-1. You need to do "long power off" after shaft setup is complete. After that LON drive 5-7-1. If there are still those faults you should try to change MUL and CCB and again drive new shaft setup and LON.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The led light are green ok? the jumper is in the right position A ore B site?
XH12’s pins4,3 55-75 ohm
Voltage on the bus need to be 1,56-2,5V
1 Lon 5-7-1
2 Setup 5-2-1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gaulum)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Turns out the original COB24 board (rear door) never had the on board jumpers in the correct location. How faults were not produced before is beyond me..🤷‍♂️ Moved them. Did a 5-7-1, and things were ok after that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gaulum)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi. Thanks for your reply. Turns out the original COB24 board (rear door) never had the on board jumpers in the correct location. How faults were not produced before is beyond me..🤷‍♂️ Moved them. Did a 5-7-1, and things were ok after that.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top