Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Resolve 20SC

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,551 Views
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36172]
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any periodic testing information for these units?

I have all the KCM831 documentation for Cat 5 tests, and I'm sure the steps are fairly similar, but I figured someone in here has some controller specific documentation.

Please please help if you have it!!



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don’t think ITS has a manual on KONE equipment and don’t believe there is one. What specifically are you looking for on KONE testing? Just information in general or?



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am hoping to get the step by steps for the Category 5 testing of the equipment. The MX10, 11, 14, MRLs with KCM831 has beautiful walkthroughs, but I cant find anything for the Resolve.



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Okay! So me and our service team managed to eek our way through the Cat5 tests with some literature and it appears we can't overcome one issue... Overspeeding the elevator. The 6 menu on this thing doesn't seem to have a speed adjustment!

So I thought hey, what if we increase the contract speed frequency on the Yaskawa instead of doing it in the 6 menu, which almost worked -- the drive limits the contract speed frequency at 60hz, which was only 4 hz higher than contract speed (250 fpm) so I managed to get the car going 180 fpm.

The kone manual for the cat5 test is useless because it just says to overspeed the car. We know that -- HOW?!



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Which drive are you working with?



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Its a Yaskawa K1000H drive. High speed frequency (d03) is already maxed at 60.0 hz.



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone?

Surely someone on here has oversped a Kone Resolve 20 before. Is it a 6 menu parameter like the KCM 831 has? I don't understand why the drive has a hard limit so close to the set frequency for "contract speed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have another version that says to also pull XCT1 and XME1 on the ADON board before step 8
Attachments
Image 11-10-23 at 7.30 AM.jpeg (569.01 KB, 35 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
 Dano
(@Dano)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Can you please send me a copy of this manual?

Bizarre how Kone has 3 different instructions now for the same controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top