No faults are showing now but it now wont run on inspect to position for the learn. Any suggestions?
Door operator board
ADON board
I have the manual now, as well as fault codes and prints. I cant find anything in the manual telling me to do the learn different than I have done it,
The other issue that keeps rearing it head, is the door operator board looses its learn run after cycling power occasionally
Make sure the "state" light is off on the operator board. I have an ecospace that if the power goes out the operator looses its learn run memory and it will not run until you relearn the operator. Everything else in the world and safety string is good but somehow the lce board knows the operator is offline.
Did you do an ADON learn after replacing the board? It needs an ADON learn for unintended motion to work.
Has anyone else had this issue on newer AMD operators? I've put in a ton of savarias using the same operator and this ecospace is the only one that looses door memory after a power outage. Both the motor and board are brand new from AMD. It seems like maybe there's an issue with new boards from AMD If your also having this issue with a new board.