Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis LRVF

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,114 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33167]
Hello. Working on a traction LRVF. does any one have fault codes for this. I’m getting a 2647. Car stops in between floors like it lost. Then restarts trip



   
Quote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
J

Reverse phase relay



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Wow. Ok Txs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you have a fault code list for these ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SomeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me.

I'd advise you to start backing away from these if you can. We lost a drive a while back, and had a hell of a time getting the drive up and working again. We did everything we could, but the building could not understand what we were up against, and acted like spoiled children. We had been telling them for years that that day would come.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So after changing the phase relay I am now getting faults

9007 - DRV DECEL TOUT (on normal slow down the drive did not send a signal back that had completed the slow down )

9008 - DRV READY TOUT ( before a run command was giving the drive did not state it was ready to run

And I still get 2647 J relay intermittently also

My main line power seems good I think it’s the drive. Anybody have these symptoms before ?

Last edited by Jluff; 06/11/22 02:42 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Drive was sent for repair and still getting 9007 and shut downs. Has anybody seen this before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I witnessed it once It went into slow down in between floors. And was lost. Indicator went blank.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
These are all the faults I’m getting. We changed the J relay. Had drive tested and drive power supply replaced. Still getting these codes. Power is good to my drive. But it’s intermittent. I can’t catch it with my meter in the machine room .. I think there could be multiple problems still. Changing selector board and guides soon. Board is on back order. But I think there could be building power problems also. There is a big Otis elevator transformer in a big blue box .. I think it takes 3 phase 4 wires and converts it to 220v 3 phase 3 wires .. but this seems ok when I test power

2642 - floor position failure in flight or while in door zone.
2647 - phase loss - J relay detected open phase in power supply
2005- car not available mcss reports car not available to answer calls
9007 - DRV DECEL TOUT (on normal slow down the drive did not send a signal back that had completed the slow down )

Last edited by Jluff; 07/13/22 04:38 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top