Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone mrl

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,191 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21896]
I've got a kone mrl tripping a governor switch about once a week. Haven't been out there yet but the tech says it gives a 177 and 178 fault which I know is logged because the switch trips. He says there is also a 247 fault that never goes away. I don't have this in my fault list, does any one have this in their list?



   
Quote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I made it out there and the unit was tripping the governor switch because the rails were dry causing it to bounce especially while leveling into the 1st landing. The controller still has the lift in fault led lot up and the 0247 fault doesn't go away. This isn't shutting the elevator down but I still would like to know what it means?



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That is the phone line monitoring.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Surprised there is not an alarm in lobby or someplace making noise to annoy until fixed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is but it probably never got hooked up. Just took the job off Kone so I'll check that next time I'm out there. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top