Notifications
Clear all
11/11/2013 7:03 am
Replace drive with updated KDL version which is much better than your V3F16L.
Last edited by koneisland; 11/10/13 11:04 PM.
14/11/2013 7:30 am
Hi.
I had the same problem, since the drive burned the first time it was repaired twice. worked. Burned the second day.
Is it normal?
I want to change the drive. after, i have to reset anything? If i change to KDL, can i use the Same EEPROM's?
Someone had the EXPERIENCE to adapt another type of drive, not kone?
Where can I find the best prices?
I had the same problem, since the drive burned the first time it was repaired twice. worked. Burned the second day.
Is it normal?
I want to change the drive. after, i have to reset anything? If i change to KDL, can i use the Same EEPROM's?
Someone had the EXPERIENCE to adapt another type of drive, not kone?
Where can I find the best prices?
Thanks
15/11/2013 1:08 am
New KDL drive comes with a new encoder, all neccessary cables and instruction sheets etc, and only involves a simple change to brake connector wiring. Everything else remains the same including all software etc.
Much more reliable,smoother ride, and eliminates the need for using tacho-generator, which is an added bonus
Much more reliable,smoother ride, and eliminates the need for using tacho-generator, which is an added bonus
15/11/2013 3:32 am
Thanks
Page 2 / 2
Prev