Option 1. If you have enough overhead and a place to safely pick from you might be able to hoist the whole car frame out of the tower and change them which might require you to disconnect the travel cables.
Option 2. You can cut access holes on either side of the tower but make sure they are high and low enough to get to the top and bottom rollers. You have to be very carefully on the cuts though, as you will have to keep the cut outs patch the whole you cut.
I know both these options suck but I don't really think Chenney put any thought into field replacing these rollers when they assembled theses lifts as a complete unit in their factory. I know cause our repair crew has had to change theses rollers a hand full of times now.
Looks like we are going with option 2. We are going to cut access holes.
A big company salesman gave them a price to fix it. The mechanic showed up, looked around, called the office then walked off the job...
Wow, glad this is T&M.
The maintenance man decided to give it a try! Opps, know we have more work đ
I was able to find a manual and prints. And there is no mention on changing the guide rollers...
The maintenance man decided to give it a try! Opps, know we have more work đ
I was able to find a manual and prints. And there is no mention on changing the guide rollers...
This is where skill kicks in!!