Elevator Forum

KONE monospace elev...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE monospace elevator car calls issue

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,606 Views
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38430]
Hello.
I hope everyone is in good health.
I have issue with KONE monospace elevator car calls, specifically when you pressing the sixth floor car call button the elevator goes to the fourth floor.

Note: the fourth floor car call button lights up simultaneously when you press the sixth floor car call button and both go off when the elevator reaches the fourth floor.

I think the reason is that the sixth floor car call button address has become the same as the fourth floor car call button address.
I thought of changing a new button but I couldn't find a new one in my city.
So is there another idea to solve this problem?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you’re right. Really need a new, unprogrammed button, replace 6, press the button to program it. Otherwise you’ll need the programming key switch and reprogram the whole COP.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Plz if you have Kone programing key switch user manual send to me:
[email protected].

Last edited by Aboaljawad; 10/29/24 05:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Page 58 is the key switch stuff



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just emailed you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top