I have a monospace giving me 0026 when it stays idle for 15 to 20 minutes and resets once the elevator is restarted. I have done all advised on the fault sheet and yet same issue. Anything I am missing here?
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Drive is KDL 16L - it has no fan.
I think this is the last error, what errors are before that.
If you have a problem with the PTC/NTC, look in the parameter for the motor temperature limit 6_67 and then the real time data from the motor 6_75-45, DCBL 6_75-41 and heat sink 6_75-40.
Thanks for your input.
I checked the motor temperature limit in 6_67 and it shows 120,
6_75 is 0
The only error it displays is 0026 when idle for less than 15mins.
However, after unplugging the XT1, it displays 0104.
So the thermo is recognized, that's good 😉.
In the 6_75 menu you can only activate the RealTimeData view individually, but not see it.
NOTE: RT display is moved behind Select key. From Floor
display; 1st Select key press enters Real Time Display, 2nd
Select key activates Car Speed Display. Displays selected
drive variable.
i have a few more ideas.
parameter lock (6_95) (0=open, 1=locked)
Set Standby mode (6_12) parameter to 0 (deactivates drive standby mode)
6_99 to 1 (save para) switch power off/wait/power on
Check if the error occurs again.
yes:
Check standby settings of cabin light, fan door drive. Deactivate individually for test purposes.
No:
Check all connectors (screw terminals), connections and shielding, PE !!!(electromagnetic interference) on KDL16 and motor.
Disconnect NTC and connect a resistor with 1.8kohm or higher.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version) 😉
Update on the Kone monospace 0026
While Checking all connectors (screw terminals), connections and shielding, PE as you advised, including the brakes on the motor, i noticed some evidences of corrosion on the springs then I carried out comprehensive brake overhaul, (removal and cleaning of brake parts, confirmation of clearance and reassembling). After the overhauling, I returned the lift to normal and it performed the self test successfully after a while.
It has been doing well ever since.
Thanks so much for the assistance.