Elevator Forum

Kone LCE fault 02 6...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone LCE fault 02 63

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,370 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32347]
Got an issue with a Kone LCE installed in 2018
Showing the fault code 02 63

I can run it on recall from the landing, but it will not take off on normal.

My manual does not go up to 02 63



   
Quote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
02 63 20 11 DS Applicable for EN81_20 feature: close end signal is missing for 10seconds when doors
are closed with further calls are present.
Close end signal is missing for 10seconds when doors are closed with
further calls are present.
-F0263 is posted in UI.
Exsiting calls will be cancelled and no new calls are
allowed."OUT OF SERVICE" message is displayed in both car
and landing.
-For AMD
Close end signal is in correct state or by power
cycle or Turn ON RDF / Inspection
For AMD + Swing
Turn ON RDF/ Inspection or Power cycle
-Close end signal is disconnected or removed



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Bojan, I've found that the close end voltage isn't dropping via the door operator optical output

Seems like the amd d15 board is faulty



   
ReplyQuote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Welcome,

if you need a new error list, you can contact me



   
ReplyQuote
(@alker01)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm looking for that error list if you have it. Thanks

[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I might have the Mini Space error list. Will share it here if I found it



   
ReplyQuote
(@shoemaker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi

Does anyone have the error list :

LCE FAULT 0254 ???

[email protected]

/shoemaker

Last edited by shoemaker; 03/05/22 07:02 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All my docs only go up to fault 02 39.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
02 54 DS Closed end signal is not ON with in 10 sec of door closing .This fault is thrown when the elevator is in Car top / RDF inpsection mode.

I have up to fault 294,

Pm me if you need it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top