Elevator Forum

Kone KRMS phone pro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KRMS phone programming

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29613]
Hey,

I am having trouble programming these phones. Whenever I get up to the part to enter the emergency phone number, it cuts off and disconnects without beeping. According to the write up I have, entering emergency phone number should look like this.
#1*phonenumber#
After entering the last “#” I am supposed to hear a beep. Instead line just cuts off.

Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought you had to have the tool to program them?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try resetting the RIF board by pulling the XS1 plug with power on. The think that solved that problem for me before.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Daniel718)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply, I just tried resetting xs1 still no luck. Do I need to to be plugged into the line physically? I’m trying to program through my cellphone. And is there any parameter that I have to change in order to program? Kone had this contract previously. Can the “receiver type” parameter be causing this error?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry it’s been quite a while since I programmed one. You enter the ID, hear the voice file, enter the password and hear a beep? I don’t think I had any problems once I was in.



   
ReplyQuote
(@26DrvFlt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Your sequence is correct, however it must be done in programming mode, entered with #*#, followed by the RIF's unique password and #. If you don't know the latter, your customer should call the KONE service desk to change the numbers.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top