Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Escalator Help

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,217 Views
(@rick1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29601]
Looking for a little help on escalators.

I recently had an architect as me what is a "Cord Angle" of an escalator. I have never heard of this term. Can some shine a light on this term?

Also wanted to know is a idler sprocket applies tension to a handrail or a handrail drive chain?

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Trfytoy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Assuming the architect is looking for the 30° angle of the escalator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the make and model of the escalator?



   
ReplyQuote
(@rick1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Not Sure if he is looking for the 30 degree angle. Really didn't say. I have just never heard if a cord angle.

No specific type of escalator.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He might be talking of chord angle



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top