Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/06/2018 10:54 pm
I have a question about the load weigher. When I go into menu 5-1 and it shows L 5 with the car empty does this mean it's 5%? From my understanding of these elevators that when you set up rhe load weigher you turn the pot until it reads 0 then load up the car and make sure it's set at 100 then when the car is empty again it should read 0 (+/-3). Am I right on this? Thanks in advance.
30/06/2018 12:00 am
Yes 5%. Ideally you want it set at -2/3 at the bottom. Run to the top and it should read fairly close. The Offset pot will set this. The gain shouldnt be touched unless you have the load inside the car. This is assuming you are using the analog VTC board.
Last edited by UpandDown2321; 06/29/18 04:01 PM.
Topic starter
03/07/2018 1:37 am
Thank you.
09/07/2018 4:11 am
Need to know what drive you have in order to set loadweighing.