Elevator Forum

Kone KCM831 Fire Re...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831 Fire Recall

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,171 Views
(@Safetyguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28496]
Neither the phase 1 or phase 2 key switch have any effect on the operation of the elevator. These key switches were functioning properly a month ago. Seems the system has dropped recall.

I'm uncertain how to check the parameter settings. Also do not know which parameter would need to be checked. I do not have any special tools for Kone.

Please let me know if there is something I can check through the menu system that is part of the controller.



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Menu 1 sub menu 62 should equal 1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Safetyguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Very helpful, that was what I needed. Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Safetyguy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Is there a particular procedure to reset the controller after testing the oil timer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pull xm16 off for a few seconds



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top