Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
17/01/2013 1:12 am
I'm working on a Kone KCM831, 2 landing. The elevator is on the top landing, doors open, with no blockage on the light ray. The CPU is a 375 LCECPU40. It is currently showing a F 0015 fault. I do not have a fault book on Site and the one I do have doesn't show that error. Can anyone send me a more complete error book? In the meantime can anyone shed some light on this error? Thanks
17/01/2013 6:32 am
incorrect door supervision cuircuit
18/01/2013 1:48 am
Is the adon board a version 1 or version 2? The version one has see-thru relays across the top of it, version 2 has white relays. What are the other errors?
Topic starter
18/01/2013 1:58 am
I believe it is version 1. I'm about to go take a second look at it today, as it is down again. I will post again with more info, thanks for the help guys. Any insight on some usual problems that shoot that error?
19/01/2013 11:02 am
You will more than likely see an 82 error before the 15. The version 1 is somewhat temperature tempermental. Relays 443:1, 443:2 or 486 did not activate at the floor or deactivate when the car speed is above the SL1 setting. Replace it with an ADON version 2 and run an ADON learn on the system. This should take care of the issue.
Just for kicks and giggles, what is contract speed on the car? I'm wondering what SL1 is set at also. If the car has been running and this is a recent problem the SL1 setting is not the issue.