Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,753 Views
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10971]
Hey all,

My shaft communication light on my lcecpu is off. when I place the car on machine room inspection the light wont come on. I can't run the car on inspection or normal operation. any ideas? I think the lcecpu is bad. I replaced Adon board and I can't do a learn because I can't run the car. when I try to place a car call from the controller the display says NO ACC.
thanks in advance!!!!



   
Quote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need a fault code....
F1-?



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check floor boards are okay (i.e. Nodes)



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No Acc usually comes up when access systems are installed i.e. card readers etc



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can pull the connector off of the gateway board to disable card access



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top