Elevator Forum

KONE KCM Sabbath Op...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE KCM Sabbath Operation

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,686 Views
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38090]
Good Afternoon,

Any one know off top if the KCM's are capable of Sabbath Operation. I haven't dived too deep into some literature I have, but was asked by a customer for a few Jewish clients they have coming in town in a few weeks or so. I don't know the exact date nor can I say what the Holiday is actually called.

Nonetheless, is there a parameter anyone knows or sequence they can share if again these controllers are capable.

As always, appreciate any help



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Theirs probably a better way of doing it but if you go to menu 4_21_10.. then you use the door open button to program the floors you want it to go to. If you press and hold door open button for like 3 seconds that will start the programming then you press and hold for like 3 seconds each car call you want it to go to in the order you want it to go then press and hold door open button for like 3 seconds to end the programming. Then you put it to 4_21_9 to run the patterns.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't remember I you need to cycle the power to set it or if you want to reprogram it you have to cycle the power



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There's another way to do it using the 3 menu if it has a lcecpu561.. if you pm me I can send you some info I found



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Bowtiedrooster16,

Yes it's a LCECPU561. I sent you a PM. Thanks a bunch



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't get your pm, but I sent you one with some info



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top