Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/07/2020 11:09 pm
01-69 fault. Automatic battery test detected low battery. Battery is broken or main line off too long. Which battery is this and Where is this battery located ?
Topic starter
22/07/2020 12:14 am
Found it. In car top. It’s a 12v battery. It reads 13.7v. But I’m going to replace it anyway.
22/07/2020 4:29 am
First off, that battery doesn’t read 13.7 volts. The charging circuit does. Unless it’s a brand new battery and you just unplugged it.
You can also tell the controller to ignore the low battery for 23 hours so you can go back with a new one. If the controller has been off, sometimes that’s enough time for the battery to charge and you don’t need to replace it.
22/07/2020 6:47 am
It has nothing to do with a low voltage, the system initiates a small current draw from the battery every 24 hours.
If the batteries internal Amp hour is no longer giving out the needed amps, you get the fault.
If the batteries internal Amp hour is no longer giving out the needed amps, you get the fault.
22/07/2020 7:52 am
It hardly has nothing to do with the voltage. A discharged battery can fail a load test but pass after getting a full charge.
Topic starter
22/07/2020 9:24 pm
Dirt you are right. The battery only reads 13.7 volts right after I took leads off. Today is reads 11.5 volts. I replaced it temporarily with a new 12v. 5AH until I get the 12v 7.0AH. So far it didn’t fault out after 24 hours. I will have new battery tomorrow
03/08/2020 11:48 am
There is a parameter which bypasses the voltage testing. Max setting is 22 hours 5-14 set to 22 allows unit to continue working till battery is charged or replaced