Elevator Forum

Otis 211 Customer R...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 Customer Request

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,684 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29653]
So, I recieved a call today from a general contractor requesting an estimate to install an additional set of hall stations on a set of duplexed 211's essentially turning them into two simplex cars. The duplex has one gurney car and one small car. The thought is they want to be able to call just the gurney car for the folks in electric wheelchairs. We all know what a terrible idea this is. After talking earlier on the phone with another the forum, you know who you are haha, I tried to convince them to go with a priority key switch but they declined and want the extra hall stations. Any thoughts, bright ideas, good comebacks, something I'm missing. Last thing I want is two cars chasing each other for the fastest trip down. Haha. Thanks guys



   
Quote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Bid it high as all get out haha - best case that scares them out of it, worst case you get to do the work but make a pretty penny off of it lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Lol. I like how you think ElevatorGuy128.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top