Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM ADON learn

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.7 K Views
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24100]
I just replaced a bad ADON board and I'm getting a 207 fault. How do I do an ADON learn on this controller? Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Menu 5
Sub menu 7
Value 1 (or 2 for older models i believe)
The cpu will scroll through numbers..
Cycle power once the cpu reaches 5 7 1 (or 5 7 2)
Honestly i would just do both just to be safe.
Hope that helps



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When I try and put the 1 or 2 value in it shows nOrdF. Menu 5 and submenu 7 entered great but won't let me enter a value.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok got into the value. Had to put it on inspect but now it's scrolling through the menus. We'll see how this goes.



   
ReplyQuote
(@LA Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turn power off
Slide switch on Adon to the left
Power on
5-25 to 1
Wat till it says run on insp then do so either direction until stop is displayed
Power off
Slide switch to right
Power on



   
ReplyQuote
(@LA Tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
5-7-1 Lon Download
5-25-1 Adon Setup



   
ReplyQuote
(@ssharp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks LA Tech. That worked great.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top