Elevator Forum

Kone elevator loses...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone elevator loses shaft comm

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,956 Views
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36405]
Good day all.

I am having a problem with a kone elevator.

Once there is a power cut I loses the shaft communication then I have to do over a set up drive to get the lift running again.



   
Quote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any one ever got the issue



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Old cpu? is menu6 locked ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@denzelevator1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes the lift is from 2008 and the part number is km763640Go1

Tbe lift is not locked I can access the parameters



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does it have a Dallas chip on the LCE CPU board? Those are battery backed RAM chips. When the battery goes bad in it your done. You can replace just the Dallas chip



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the unit have front and rear openings? Had this same issue in a building every time there was a power loss we had to re-install all the parameters. All the cars with only front opening doors went back into service normally. Kone never had an answer for this.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This was on a Mod re-using Westinghouse Machines. So the controller was prob a Resolve.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Loosing parameters with power outages sounds like a battery/battery backed RAM issue to me



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree that cheap make lots of trouble when goes bad.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top