Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/11/2013 1:33 pm
We just replaced a drive on the kmc831. After the drive was replaced it wouldn't run properly due to encoder fault, we replaced the encoder. we still have faults
21, 41, 169. I give up! I need some assistance! Does anybody know what these faults are, and what I need to do to get this car back moving passengers.
21, 41, 169. I give up! I need some assistance! Does anybody know what these faults are, and what I need to do to get this car back moving passengers.
19/11/2013 7:37 pm
21 - safety circuit input 1 is open.
19/11/2013 7:40 pm
That's all my manual has got 😏
Doesn't have anything for the other two fault codes. It's a start tho. Your lift won't run without any safeties lol.
19/11/2013 8:38 pm
21 is safeties 169 is battery inside car top box run down or exhausted (This usually happens when main power has been turned off for long periods) 41 is false call firing ( should clear when battery is ok )
I assume you did a shaft learn set-up drive and calibrated loadweigher device after you fitted the new encoder.
I assume you did a shaft learn set-up drive and calibrated loadweigher device after you fitted the new encoder.
Last edited by koneisland; 11/19/13 12:40 PM.
Topic starter
19/11/2013 10:41 pm
Thanks guys I will fix these, and let you know.
Topic starter
21/11/2013 11:30 am
So the battery was the problem. Car is running thanks for the help.
22/11/2013 10:39 pm
good info koneisland.
14/12/2013 11:26 am
0041 is an emergency brake monitoring. There are 6 revisions to the LCE fault codes . 0041 was on an old revision that for some reason didn't carry over. You can change parameter 5-9 to 0. Or fix the switch on the emergency brake side.
Topic starter
14/12/2013 5:20 pm
Thank you