Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/01/2024 11:53 am
Is it possible to relearn buttons? I currently have a door open, door close and door hold all working as a door open. I’d like to relearn/ reprogram door close and door hold.
24/01/2024 9:45 pm
You can but you need F2K config to do it
25/01/2024 2:53 am
You need "F2K Config" + KM50300810G01 (https://partsview.konespares.com/Details?id=73727 ) or special "Key Switch" https://parts.kone.com/Products/KM804250G10.
Topic starter
25/01/2024 11:31 am
How does it work?
25/01/2024 12:23 pm
Pm me your email.
27/01/2024 5:55 am
I assume it is KONE European type that has F2KMUL. the Chinese one has COB that you easily change the plug connected.
Also you can replace it with Chinese type too. Very cheap.
Also you can replace it with Chinese type too. Very cheap.
31/01/2024 9:55 am
You can re do most cop with that key switch. But you'll Also need the write up with it. As for the f2k tool if you don't have someone to show you how to use it you'll be lost. Pm me and I can give you the doc number for the key switch
01/02/2024 12:22 pm
It works with the software program F2K. It is the interface to the Mul board. You can pretty quickly reconfigure buttons much easier than the arcane method using the key switch. Actually some guys power up a spare MUL board with a couple batteries and can set these things up on a desk before taking them to the field.
Last edited by Smitty; 02/01/24 04:23 AM. Reason: Typo