Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone AMD 15

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,935 Views
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37796]
Hello. I am looking for any instructions of Kone AMD 15 drive. Share please.
After replacing the board and “learning” (many times) the doors do not slow down at the end when closing, when opening it’s ok. I didn't have these problems with AMD 2, maybe AMD 15 has something that I don’t know?



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you seeing close end and ref switch leds high when door is fully closed?



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also is your closing force pot maxed out to the right?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, leds “close end” and “ref switch” are on when the doors are fully closed.
“Closing force” is in the midle.

When I make “learning” and open the doors first time, doors slow down in the both ends, but when I do it second time, the doors don’t slow down again in the end of closing.
I checked switches S1 and S2 on another elevator, everything is the same



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would suspect the encoder on the motor.

What are your dip switches set to?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When the elevator had old AMD board, the doors slowed down in the both ends. But there was a problem about photocell, so we changed the board.

S1
SP0-OFF
SP1-ON
OFL-ON
RAIL1-ON
+24v-OFF
ASIA-OFF
COUP1-ON
COUP2-OFF

S2
REOP-ON
OPEN BUTT-OFF



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does your state light flash at all after the learn?
Should be 1 sec on 1 sec off - count the flashes if so.

Were you upgrading like for like or was it a 1.5 to a 15?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I haven’t seen the led State is flashing after learning. But I will check it again.
I didn’t upgrade. The old board was AMD 15 606060g01-R and the new board is AMD 15 606060g01 without R(I notice it now), I don’t know it’s important or now.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Double check that your state light is not blinking, which motor are you using? I believe when KONE upgrades board only certain motor(s) work for that board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The motor has number KM903375G04.
Do you think the board will show an error code by led blinking? I think I would notice it, because I know about those error codes. Anyway I will check it again



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes the state light flashing will get you a sequence on flashes that correspond with a fault

If you go back take a picture or tell us what leds are on after a completed door run.

That motor looks to be the correct motor, always possible that encoder could be defective.. usually when I change a linear operator board - I always change the motor / encoder with it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think the problem is the encoder, otherwise motor doesn't move at all.

For learning you should:

1- Put the door in middle (Elevator in Inspection mode)
2- Turn the power of board down for few min and up again
3- Push the lean Button for few sec (LED will flash Red)
4- Push Manual Door Close button and keep pushing to the end and few more sec (the direction might be wrong, but it is ok)
5- Push Door Close/Open to make the door close or open (for car lock kuppler type you need to unlock manually)
6- Repeat opening and closing one or two more times (the LED should stop blinking)
7- All set



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Look like the board was broken. I tried a new one and it’s working good.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for letting us know, glad you got it!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top