Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/02/2018 7:14 am
Does anyone have a kone manuel for this operator change door board and scan. Having a problem don't have a manuel to look and see what problem could be.
1st problem was door would not reopen when breaking beam.
I would put on auto doors would open on zone but not reopen.
Changed door board and scan and now doors won't open at any landing after doing learn.
I'm assuming there are different settings on this new board because there are more dispatches.
Just looking for a manuel AMD 1.5
1st problem was door would not reopen when breaking beam.
I would put on auto doors would open on zone but not reopen.
Changed door board and scan and now doors won't open at any landing after doing learn.
I'm assuming there are different settings on this new board because there are more dispatches.
Just looking for a manuel AMD 1.5
23/02/2018 9:10 pm
PM me your email
24/02/2018 1:49 am
Did you leave the switch on "test"?
Topic starter
24/02/2018 2:37 am
New board dipswitch setting was different had to change dipswitch 7 for the skate we had to on then it worked.
Topic starter
02/03/2018 12:39 pm
Now when I put cover back on. The car will close doors and not answer car calls. Take cover off car will work fine. Checked my reference switch with cover on
That's ok, any ideas?
That's ok, any ideas?