Elevator Forum

Kone 120 fault sub ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone 120 fault sub fault 1025

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,228 Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35954]
Anyone ever have this? Don’t have this one in my list.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s drive specific, what drive do you have



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Kdl16 I believe

Last edited by beaupeep; 09/19/23 10:18 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
120 1025 Motor Current No Motor current or one phase current missing
0 0 Problem in motor wiring or motor. Drive is faulted. Start is prevented until
problem is fixed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had this once, same fault subcode and drive. I tried everything I could. Megged the motor numerous times, went over motor wires, redid connections, pulled drive and sent it to Access. There was more im sure, going just off memory here. Ended up explaining to the customer that the drive needed replaced, or they could risk just replacing the board in the drive with the current transformers on it (CO16 board If I remember correctly) but there was a chance the drive could still need replaced.

Once I'd determined the issue was in the drive I quit investing time troubleshooting when calls came in and just took notes and reset it, usually once a week. This went on for awhile because the customer didn't want to spend money and my company gives work away for free and wasn't billing for these callbacks. Eventually they did push billing the customer and the customer had another company quietly come in and replaced the CO16 board I think because all of a sudden it just magically was fixed and never broke again, but the drive still had my handwriting on the side so it wasn't an entire new drive.

Side note, if you have a drive that has blown IGBTs or something simple send it to access and have it rebuilt. If it's a control side issue or intermittent problem, don't send it. Just replace it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok, got lift to move on inspection but won’t run on auto due to 0244 fault and 2716 fault believe they are monitoring of governor tension sheave and traction loss detection means. Tried replacing option board 722:F but have same issue. Am i looking in the wrong place?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
maybe this will help.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-21 215221.jpg (42.76 KB, 43 downloads)
Screenshot 2023-09-21 215301.jpg (77.98 KB, 28 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So if my jumper isn’t on either front or rear, it could be a problem?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes, that is a problem.

see the circuit diagram.

Attachments
Screenshot 2023-09-21 232823.jpg (129.3 KB, 30 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@jasonli)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello, If you have demand for V3f16L, KDL16L, DDL16S,KDL16R drivers, fresh new, appreciate contact me by [email protected]. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top