Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KEB4 vs KEB5

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,686 Views
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23053]
I have intergrated other drives when replacing with different makes. I'm being told that there significant difference between these 2 drives. This would be on a Mce imc controller. I assume it shouldn't be that hard to figure out without having to pay Mce to engineer it. We happen to have a f5 but can't get a power supply for the f4 this is why it's being considers. Any info asap would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The F4 to F5 is pretty simple on an IMC (not so on a PTC!), I’ve done several but we always go through Motion. Obsolete drives aren’t covered in the contact. Now I wish I had scanned and saved the prints. You will also need to get an Encoder interface card if you buy straight from KEB. I’m sure you could figure it out but it’s sure a nice little package from MCE.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top