Notifications
Clear all
24/12/2017 2:12 am
Newly joined how can I ask questions embarrassing to admit this new tech is a challenge
24/12/2017 2:13 am
Newly joined how can I ask questions embarrassing to admit this new tech is a challenge
24/12/2017 2:15 am
Just joined how can i post a question is there a icon or title so I can ask questions
Topic starter
24/12/2017 3:25 am
hi davidneel,
check shaft network power supply or XM13 connector.
check shaft network power supply or XM13 connector.
24/12/2017 8:13 pm
Thank you I will check
Topic starter
24/04/2018 12:45 pm
Hey Everyone,
I hope you all are good,
guys i am facing issue with KLD16S drive. issue is that when i connect XM13 connector which is coming from EBD fault code occur 1301, 1101, 0213 and photo cell LED, close door force LED continually lit. kindly advice me what can be happen.
I hope you all are good,
guys i am facing issue with KLD16S drive. issue is that when i connect XM13 connector which is coming from EBD fault code occur 1301, 1101, 0213 and photo cell LED, close door force LED continually lit. kindly advice me what can be happen.
Page 2 / 2
Prev