Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KCM831 RIF BOARD

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17873]
Hey everyone. I have a KCM831 COP has "call in progress" lite up, good phone line, unable to use phone. RIF board has the red LED on for "batt" where is the battery that feeds this? Is the RIF board bad? I need the phone to work and I need the call in progress gone... Thanks for any help.



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try the battery in the cartop box



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try unplugging rif board and plug back in. It worked for me



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the battery was dead in cartop box the lift would shutdown



   
ReplyQuote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
thanks. Heading to the job today. Ill try unplugging. correct if battery is dead car wont run.

thanks everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Spittman,
Be sure to post any success as I too have an 831 that shows a constant "Call in progress", although the phone seems to work normally. The phone call button is fine, so I suspect the same trouble as you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe if people answering phone (fire dept, city,etc) do not push *3 the phone will display "call in progress ". Need to update RIF board or get new board with updates



   
ReplyQuote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry, when party hangs up phone they need to push *3 to disconnect



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top