Elevator Forum

Dover GD 105 Gearbo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover GD 105 Gearbox.

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.7 K Views
(@GeneralElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17876]
Anyone have a manual for a GD 105 Dover gearbox? I have one I think they assembled the bearings incorrectly together and want the manual to verify.



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pm or post email. I will send you what i have



   
ReplyQuote
(@parts stud)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am working on the same thing. If you get any info. on a manual for the GD105 I would really appreciate you sending me a copy. email: [email protected]

Thanks
Mark Bowles
Premier Elevator
Stockbridge Ga.



   
ReplyQuote
(@GeneralElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks,
My email is [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@GeneralElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a lot of Westinghouse and some other gearbox manuals I would be willing to share if anyone needs them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ele999)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you sure it is not the bolts on the ring gear?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’m working on a 105 machine and would like to know if anyone has a manual or at least an exploded parts diagram for worm shaft. I’ve got stuff for a gd01 but I’m sure it’s not what I need. Thanks in advance.



   
ReplyQuote
(@MechaEngine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have Westinghouse #38 Gear Machines, and Dover GD105 Gear Machines in my purview. If anyone has a manuals or parts diagrams, they would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top