Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KCM831

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,356 Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21523]
I am getting a f0041 fault on a KCM831 control which is supposed to be the emergency brake not picking. I've adjusted the brake and change the micro sw , i'm thinking I need to change the relays in the emergency brake module ,any other suggestions would be appreciated,
I don't have a lot of experience on the kone equipment



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it's intermittent I would go ahead and replace the module or the relays on it. I had one of those contacts flakey and it would only get holding voltage. The brakes themselves bind fairly easily too, adjust them with a 2 and a 4 thousandths feeler gauge as go/no go on all 4 corners.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure you have low-movement micros on them too.



   
ReplyQuote
 juan
(@juan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check and make sure the washers are loose enough to spin by hand .this will allow the brake to pick . Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the washer doesn't spin it prevents the brake from dropping.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top