Elevator Forum

kcm 831 drive probl...
 
Notifications
Clear all

kcm 831 drive problems

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,526 Views
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5751]
car will only move 6 inches in either direction brakes good swaped tach with operating car 0108 fault 0101 0021 0130 0150 faults



   
Quote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need a little more info. Will it run on inspection from the controller? What kind of drive is it? Do you know how to clear the error log? I suggest clearing the log and trying to run it then see what errors are in there. The 108 and 130 have a subcode, hit the select button when the 108 is flashing and it will scroll a series of numbers, write those down also. Same for the 130.

Last edited by SteveO; 02/06/13 02:14 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ubro96)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
it is a kvf325 and those faults are after I have cleared them and it does the same on insp or auto I will try the sub codes thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I forgot something.....What motor is it?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top