Elevator Forum

Intermittent Kone e...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Intermittent Kone ecospace problem

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
50.3 K Views
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wonder if you're slipping traction at the bottom floor. Are the rails tight? There should be a little slop in the rails. About 1mm gap in the shoes to the rails. I would check the counterweight rails at the top and their shoes also.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How bout governor tach o-ring? Just something extra to check...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rmoore)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't have any on my route but I've heard keep the rails lubed real good to help this fault away. The drives are weak and if the rails are dry, it stalls in leveling.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the drive a 25



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had 108 faults caused by loose ground connections and from the shield not connected to ground in the Tach circuit. Something to check easily.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top