Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

IMS program manual

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
11.4 K Views
 seth
(@seth)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14531]
Hello all,
I am working TAC 50-04, we received the laptop with the IMS software on it. Is there a manual on how to use it, it did not come with one. Thanks in advance for any and all help.



   
Quote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me guess, you don't work for TKE?



   
ReplyQuote
 seth
(@seth)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That is correct



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
you did mean that you "borrowed the laptop with IMS on it" didn't you? wink wink. there is quite a bit of info in the Help drop down menu, on the main screen.
hopefully you can find a thyssen buddy who can give you a quick tutorial. once you get connected, just go thru all the menus, you will soon get the jest of it.



   
ReplyQuote
 seth
(@seth)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I was able to check and clear faults. (Will list them soon) I can't get it run on inspection from controller or car top. Safety circuit seems to all be up, locks,gate switch, governor switch, stop switches,etc. I checked all fuses (including pico.It's a 3 car bank and all 3 UIT's in controller are locked up or frozen. I will make some calls next time I'm out there. Just hoping for a list of commands to have available FLT = FAULT
TFR = Tach fault reset.
I will post again after next visit. Thanks for the help.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top