Elevator Forum

IBM Relay Taper Pin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

IBM Relay Taper Pin Tools

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,597 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17138]
Does anyone know the AMP part number for the taper pin insertion tool for IBM relay bases? The part number in the TKE catalog is no longer good. I have the correct removal tool but the insertion tool I have doesn't fit the pins right and slips up when punched.



   
Quote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I happen to have an old data sheet of IBM relays from DDP (don't ask why), they have a spring-loaded insertion tool listed available from AMP, inc. #811034-2. Other than that no numbers, they just state that taper pin insertion pliers are available from several sources. On their price list from 1995 they have an "Insertion Tool" listed as #9900206. Check with Relay Logic they may be able to help or Newark Electronics



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome! Thank you, I'm sure I can find one with those numbers. They come up on eBay sometimes.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top