Elevator Forum

Hi speed elevator M...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Hi speed elevator Mod

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
27.6 K Views
(@kenelev)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ibox using LS-quad encorder which is mount on top of Elevator with the roller pressing to the rail and the levelling magnet is mount on the rail.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ibox should be the ticket. They make a high speed version of their rail mount encoders with bigger rollers and a heavier spring.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Modmonster)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd also ship all the machine data back to the control vendor... Have run into issues retaining certain gearless machine sets.
I think smartrise has the references and proper encoding at those speeds too. Good Luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Justintime)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would use GAL at that distance and speed. I've never done one that tall and fast, but I would trust them the most to help me through it. Sounds like it would be a fun job. Makes the 450 fpm 20 story geared traction group I'm working on seem boring lol.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top