Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gen2 I overload

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,274 Views
(@Yus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27584]
Hi Everyone

GEn2 XIZI Otis 1000kg if have a problem INS Down move about 30cm then stop, with TCBC error 1TH 2TH Drive error DVR : rollback start DRV : I overload
change the DIR on contact 0--> 1 INS and Correction UP OK, after DIR set back 0 and add 2 filler weight in car top lift possible Normal run for 24 hours then stop again the same issue. we already changed new drive OVFWW, swapped the DBR , checked the mechanical brake,, and the result remains the same.
Appreciate if you can help this problem



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you enter the correct values from the old drive? and preform a new learnrun and loadweigh calibration?

I would look at some specific parameters to start with:

LoadW Type (Type of loadweigh device)
SysInert (Inertia)
Balance (Balance of the system in %, Car/Counterweight)
ALWcomp Corr (Correction factor for internally calculated loadweighing compensation torque, ect Rollback/Rollforward)

What kind of software does your drive use? (ect GAA30785CAF or another software?)

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
(@Yus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Load weight calibration could not do because 4 pad sensors were damaged and got calibration missing sensor during calibration, then LoadW type I set 0 rather than 3 (others lifts Normal set to 0 also).
Learn Run and Encoder adjust have done and succeed.
Balance 47%
Software GAA30762 BAF1, I swapped from old drive about the software.
Last week we swapped whole drive to other lift and working well, then I got the same issue whenever put another drive to this site.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Yus123)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
please find the attached pictures
Attachments
load sensor.jpg (2.81 MB, 35 downloads)
GAA30762_edit.jpg (99.21 KB, 38 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top