Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GEN2 COMFORT

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,894 Views
(@Elevator2013)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9241]
Hi people!!!

Who can inform the diference between the MCB3X GCA26800KV40 board and GCA26800KV44 board?

B.R.



   
Quote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
4



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Elevator2013
Hi people!!!

Who can inform the diference between the MCB3X GCA26800KV40 board and GCA26800KV44 board?

B.R.

Who can inform you ask..... perhaps the informer?

http://youtu.be/StlMdNcvCJo



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: traction
Originally Posted By: Elevator2013
Hi people!!!

Who can inform the diference between the MCB3X GCA26800KV40 board and GCA26800KV44 board?

B.R.

Who can inform you ask..... perhaps the informer?

http://youtu.be/StlMdNcvCJo

Traction,
That was hilarious. I clicked on your link out of curiosity and my wife I both got a good laugh out of it. That song came out the year I graduated high school and I am here to report, it is every bit as bad today as it was 21 years ago. The sarcasm that is common amongst elevatormen never gets old.Thanks for the humor.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top