Elevator Forum

Kone KCM Testing Pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM Testing Procedure

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,243 Views
(@TheSpecialist)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9232]
I am currently performing 5 year tests on Kone KCM MRL Traction cars. There are 2 buttons on the controller to do an OSG Governor test (which I understand) and a Buffer Test button to do buffer tests with (I assume). Having tried using this buffer test button 6 ways to Sunday, I cannot figure out for the life of me how this button is supposed to work or how to get it to do what it's supposed to do. Also from what I can tell, to do the 5 year or annual test correctly, there are several items that have to be jumped out on the cartop (which is somewhat of a pain in the backside). According to Kone, there is no service tool for these cars (even though there is a service tool port on the from of the black box), so I guess what I'm wondering is first, can someone describe to me the sequence to use the buffer test button on the from of the controller and second, am I missing something or is doing the test on these just a royal pain?!?



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me a pm with your email and I will send you a write up for the kcm 5 year test



   
ReplyQuote
(@Adamabm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good morning this will be my first 5yr inspection on a KCM. I only have two on my route and any info on these tests will be greatly appreciated. Thank again. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you email me a copy of the test procedure? [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top