Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Esco cable kit

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,539 Views
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16488]
I need to buy the cable for this system . 15mm nylon coated rope hidro. ESCO P-9 Holeless.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-03-07-12-51-42.png (197.45 KB, 55 downloads)



   
Quote
(@jj5phil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try web rigging supply on the net. I cant believe there are still some of these in service. I repacked 2 of these units on the American Queen River boat when it stopped in my city. The boat was on its maiden voyage from New Orleans to Pittsburg and stopped in ever town on the way that had a local Otis office for A repack! 1st and only 1 I ever saw thank goodness!



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've only seen pics myself. I'm very curious, how did this system even work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes ,I have two units here in Puerto Rico, the problem is the rope wear.



   
ReplyQuote
(@slider)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure where you can purchase that rope. Several years aago, Otis had some made. It was worse than what we removed. They had another batch made, same results. Seals are availble from Texacon but again, better order several because thye don't fit right either. Best advice, run.



   
ReplyQuote
(@cucuvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks to everyone, Otis have a very high ridiculous price.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top