Elevator Forum

Elevator Service to...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Elevator Service tool

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,143 Views
(@Jankemech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33413]
Anyone have any feedback on the tool offered by elevator service tool.com looking to get one thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like the same set of pirated tools as some of the offers on eBay. Not a bad way to go if the legality doesn’t bother you. I would say though, if IMS is something you’re interested in, the pictures show v2.7.16 and I’m pretty sure that’s the version that you can’t see the door faults. You want at least 2.7.17 if you’re paying that much money.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The price for just Cadi is really high, can get unlocked 3.1 for much cheaper elsewhere



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Search around. I'm not sure on prices, but I know PSI sells similar laptops. Depending on what you need, you may also want the adapter card and LON cables to be able to work on the LON system on tac 20s. Vertical express also sells the orange DMC cable if you don't purchase one with your laptop. The big A has unlocked (unlimited use) blue tools that work for Otis stuff for roughly 75 bucks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ot1989)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM
Attachments
0DB010B9-EF65-48F5-80BF-25D11A56C66A.jpeg (667.47 KB, 245 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's the price of the World tool laptop?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Turbo6
What's the price of the World tool laptop?

Go to their website and check for yourself, JUST for the DMC tool is 5K and it's a generic knock off tool.

Last edited by ILikeElevs; 07/21/22 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jankemech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Received tool used a couple times so far so good



   
ReplyQuote
(@Gregx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Got one a couple of years ago, seemed to good to be true. All those tools wrapped up in one for $2200. Ordered one and waited and waited. Thought I got scammed. then it came. Laptop,cables and case. Tried it and it works. you have to figure out what cables to use, but it works. seems to be a copy of TKE tablet. Really no support on it. Has all the big four plus. the web site was Elevator Service Tool. It comes and goes. Ebay had one similar to it. That one also worked.A coworker got that one. So that is my experience. May the force be with you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@chachi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I ordered a tool from elevatorservicetool.com Dec 2025. It never came and the messages were from different emails and he said he sent it out twice. but also tommy told me he sent it to Florida, and I'm in Canada. It seems like a scam to me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Maxwell)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would love to tell you about my website where I sell them but I am nervous to put it here tbh. i usually do word of mouth.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top