Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Elevator Adjuster

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13673]
Did anybody ever watch this guy's videos on YouTube? I'm pretty sure he was out of Local 3 IBEW, he had been posting weekly for years and all of a sudden his channel is gone; all videos have been deleted.



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I always enjoyed watching his videos. Mainly for the really old installations that I don't see in my area of the country. I can only assume maybe some sort of liability issue?



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
http://www.elevaider.com/ You'll find your answer here.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I did enjoy some of his videos, but a little information can be a dangerous thing when not coupled with common sense and experience.



   
ReplyQuote
(@PhilJames)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have watched many of John's videos and learned a lot from his videos! Ever Since i was a little kid i always wondered about elevators.. I am a very big enthusiast of elevators and know tons about them! However i am not sure on how to join the trade! i have tried to join the local union here in my city Local 44 but there is a backlog apparently. My family does have elevator technician / mechanic background going back to Haughton Elevator. Maybe one day i will find my calling to be an elevator technician!



   
ReplyQuote
(@JimboNJ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When John got close to retirement , boys from the hall told him to delete it all



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top